Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Long Hiatus

So long have I been away, dealing with the affairs of Men and Civilization. As usual, wars rage across the planet, the poor outnumber the wealthy, and humans still blindly obey the most idiotic among them. After some 5000 years it has been observed to be the natural course of the species, after all, to transpose one's responsibilities upon some god or other figurehead so as to absolve one's own guilt, thereby distancing themselves from the wars and poverty and idiocity of leadership that, ultimately, allows them to lead the familiar lives humans enjoy.

...though I digress.

Some have called me an evil man. Others have called me a good man. On the surface, I may appear to be a simple man. In the end, I just don't care. What is important is that through the propogation of thought, one can effect changes within humanity (now on a global scale), and so, here we are.

You will never know my name. You will never see my face. You will never see my proclomation of being either democrat or republican, white or black, old or young, sane or otherwise. What you will see, evolved over time, is a viewpoint and some possible outcomes. These outcomes are nothing more than a vision of humanity, within the body of which we all exist. From there, educate yourselves further and decide your own actions.

Like it or not, you do have an impact on the world around you.

And so, we shall soon meet again to discuss the affairs of Earth in open discourse.

And remember, you might not like what I have to say. But in the end, I'll get my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home